Looking for a list of free, helpful email marketing tools? Then don’t look any further.
You don’t need every free email marketing tool under the sun. You just need enough of them to cover your use cases.
After a few years in email marketing and Instagram marketing, I have found that these email marketing tools are all you need.
ConvertKit is a full-featured email service provider (ESP) created by Nathan Barry. Thanks to its ease of use, automation and other features.
It is one of the fastest-growing email marketing companies. It also offers customizable sign-up forms and landing pages to help bring in more email customers.
I have used the ConvertKit landing page for our ‘Influencer Business Model‘ email campaign for the past 2 years. It gives us a simple and effective place to send potential readers, it encourages visitors to keep coming back, and now I always know where to send people when they ask me – ‘How do I get started? ?’
- Members: People who have subscribed to your email list.
- Landing Pages and Forms: ConvertKit offers variously customisable, responsive landing page templates and forms with all pricing tiers to help you get more email signups.
- Broadcast: A broadcast is a one-time email to your list (or a section of it). Ideal for the traditional newspaper.
- Sequence: A sequence is a multi-part series of emails (basically an autoresponder).
- Automation: Automation allows you to do things like sending different emails to people based on the actions they took, such as clicking a link or opening a specific email.
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps you manage and communicate with your customers, clients and other interested parties.
The marketing approach focuses on healthy contact management practices, beautifully designed campaigns and powerful data analysis. They are here to help you become an expert marketer.
Basic features of Mailchimp include the ability to create email campaigns, send emails, and track the success of your campaigns.
- Campaign Creation: Mailchimp allows for the simple and effective creation and delivery of email campaigns and enables the management of customer lists.
- Template Design: Customers have access to a range of pre-designed email templates, with the option to create custom templates.
- Mobile functionality: An integrated Mailchimp mobile app on both iOS and Android facilitates the delivery, tracking and analysis of email campaigns.
- Online Help: An informative series of tutorials, both written and on video, allow the platform used to get the best out of the Mailchimp experience.
MailerLite is an email marketing tool and website builder for businesses of all shapes and sizes. The main idea behind MailerLite is simplicity. They provide customers with straightforward and user-friendly tools such as a drag-and-drop email editor, a website builder, and an intuitive customer management interface.
- Create beautiful campaigns: Choose from three editors to create engaging, responsive campaigns. Use the drag and drop editor with interactive content blocks, get more personal with rich-text emails or create custom campaigns using the HTML editor.
- Must be Automated Workflows: Build advanced marketing workflows using the easy-to-use automation builder. Triggers can be used to send emails or automatically update custom fields. Set up RSS campaigns to notify customers of new content, as well as auto-resend campaigns to increase engagement.
- Campaign Tracking: Track your email list and campaigns on the desktop or through the app.
SendGrid is a cloud-based SMTP provider that enables you to send emails without the need for an email server. The platform handles all technical aspects from infrastructure scaling to ISP outreach and reputation monitoring to whitelist services and real-time analytics.
SendGrid’s integrated email testing allows you to easily test your promotional emails and email newsletters for spammy content and broken links.
- Spam Testing: Before sending your bulk emails, you can test your score against powerful spam filters to optimise delivery.
- Email Verification: You can use SendGrid’s email verification API to check your contact list for mistyped, inactive, or invalid emails. It helps you improve your delivery rates even further by emailing only verified email addresses.
- Dedicated IP: The main disadvantage of a shared IP address is that spammers using the same IP address can harm your sender’s reputation. To avoid this issue, SendGrid allows you to use a dedicated IP address.
Sparkloop is a newsletter referral software that helps businesses gain more customers and grow. It is designed specifically for newsletter management, allowing businesses to reward customers for sharing information with their friends.
- Amazing Rewards: Encourage your customers to share physical or digital rewards with you.
- Customers: in sync with Sparkloop using two-way data sync. There is no manual labour required!
- Advanced Fraud Prevention: Their anti-fraud measures ensure that the customers you refer are genuine and of high quality.
- Grow Your List With Giveaways: Use powerful referral giveaways to expand your list even faster.