ChatGPT is the great invention of 2023. People in every industry love it because it makes their tasks much easier. Whether you are a developer or a marketer, you can’t spend a day without visiting ChatGPT at least five times.
However, I’ve noticed that a lot of people are searching for tools similar to ChatGPT, and I’ve compiled a list for you. Before we look at the list, please keep this in mind:
The truth is that there is no alternative to ChatGPT that can do everything. Nevertheless, we have identified 13 tools that are similar to ChatGPT and can help you with various tasks.
13 Tools Similar to ChatGPT
So let’s start the list one by one, and I will also explain their features and limitations.
1. Google Bard
Google Bard represents an experimental AI chatbot powered by the state-of-the-art LaMDA large language model. Its primary objective is to replicate human conversations by leveraging natural language processing and advanced machine learning techniques.
Bard excels at executing text-based tasks, including:
- Providing short answers and summaries
- Generating a variety of content
- Simplifying complex and complicated topics
- Google Bard is a valuable asset to enhance communication and content creation within your business operations.
2. Jasper Chat
JasperChat is an advanced artificial intelligence (AI) assistant designed to facilitate content creation on a variety of topics. It harnesses the power of OpenAI’s GPT-3 model to deliver human-like responses, ensuring an intuitive and engaging interaction.
JasperChat has a strong natural language processing engine that understands and acts on commands effectively. Similar to OpenAI’s ChatGPT, JasperChat offers a more conversational and interactive approach to engaging with generative AI.
Jasper Chat excels in the following areas:
- Content creation on a variety of topics
- Generating relevant question-answer pairs for web pages
- Providing answers based on a list of questions
- Unleash the potential of Jasper Chat to enhance your content creation and information management processes.
Chatsonic is an artificial intelligence (AI) chatbot powered by the synergy of natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML), carefully designed to simulate human interaction. This remarkable innovation introduced by Wrightsonic and launched in 2020 opens up a world of possibilities.
ChatSonic has been expertly engineered to assist users with a number of tasks, including:
- Fine-tuning social media bios
- crafting a compelling article
- Converting complex texts into concise summaries
- Keeps you up to date with the latest news and events
- Providing concise web page summaries for your Google searches
- Experience the future of AI-powered assistance with ChatSonic.
YouChat is an AI tool developed by You.com, which shares similarities with ChatGPT. It utilizes the capabilities of existing large language model (LLM) AI while integrating custom features carefully crafted by You.com experts. With YouChat, you have the convenience of using traditional search engine functions for web searches, while also making use of its unique ability to provide the exact information you need.
Key Features of YouChat
- Task Management.
- Live Chat.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Help Desk.
- Issue Tracking.
- Knowledge Management.
- Virtual Assistants.
- Conversational Language.
5. Perplexity AI
Perplexity AI is a free search engine that works like a chatbot and uses AI to answer your questions. You can also access it on the Internet and as an app for iPhones.
Perplexity AI uses AI technology to find information from different websites and give you answers. This reveals where he got the information, but the sources are usually not scholars.
To use Perplexity AI, you can:
- Ask questions using regular language.
- Type your question in the search bar and click on the blue arrow.
- Ask any question directly from your toolbar.
- Quickly understand what an article or webpage is about.
Perplexity AI has some great features, like:
- Quick summary of webpages.
- Quick answers to your questions.
6. Bing AI
Bing AI is like a smart computer made by Microsoft. It helps with searching the internet, learning new things, and making plans. It can also make searching the internet more fun. Here are some things Bing AI can do:
- Look for news and make short summaries.
- Find and give cooking tips.
- Write a story for bedtime.
- Make a special picture for a logo.
- Turn words into cool art.
7. OpenAI Playground
The OpenAI Playground is a free tool on the internet where you can create and teach AI models. It’s easy to use and helps you see the outcomes in a friendly way. To try the OpenAI Playground, follow these steps:
- Go to beta.openai.com/playground.
- Make a free account with OpenAI.
- Log in with your Google or Microsoft account.
- Click on ‘playground’.
Claude is a chatbot created by Anthropic. It came out first in March 2023 with Claude 1.3, and a newer version called Claude 2 was released in July 2023.
Claude is good at talking naturally through text and can do things like:
- Making summaries.
- Editing text.
- Answering questions.
- Helping with decisions.
- Writing code.
Socratic is a learning app created by Google. It uses smart computer technology (AI) and Internet searching to assist high school and college students with their school work. The app connects students to useful educational content from across the internet, including YouTube.
You can use Socratic for more than just solving math problems. It can help you with math word problems, answer science questions, and even help you understand a book better
Microsoft 365 Copilot is like a smart helper that uses computer intelligence (AI). It was created by Microsoft and came out on March 16, 2023. This is for Microsoft 365 apps and services, Edge, and Windows.
Copilot combines great computer language skills with your company knowledge to help your words work better. It works with popular Microsoft 365 apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and more.
Tabnine is like a smart helper for computer programmers. This makes writing code faster and easier. It uses smart AI to predict and recommend which lines of code come next. Tabnine works with many coding languages and tools that programmers use today, such as Visual Studio Code, IntelliJ, Eclipse, and PyCharm.
Tabnine can do the following:
- Finish as you type your code.
- Help you write code in real time.
- Generate code for you.
- Suggest code based on what you’re working on.
- Learn and expand its knowledge.
- Predict and suggest which code should come next.
12. Elsa Speaks
ELSA Speak is a smart app that uses AI to help people who don’t speak English natively speak English. It listens to how you say words, sentences and conversations, and it lets you know immediately if you’re not saying things correctly. ELSA’s smart technology was learned from many English-speaking people in different ways.
With ELSA Speak, you can:
- Understand what you say.
- Tell you how to say things better and more clearly.
- Give you suggestions on how to get better.
- Teach you to talk like an American.
- Help with grammar, vocabulary, and specific topics, such as those for certain jobs.
13. Poe by Quora
Poe is a smart chat app created by Quora. You can ask it questions, and it gives you answers from different computer bots. They released Poe in December 2022, and it’s debuting on iPhones.
Poe lets you use various smart computer programs that can write text. Some of these come from OpenAI, the company that made ChatGPIT, and other places like Anthropic and Neeva.
To use Poe, follow these steps:
- Visit Quora on a regular computer.
- Find where you can type a question.
- Click the small icon containing the word “Poe” to the right of the question box.
So these are the tools that you can use as alternatives to ChatGPT. However, please note that they are not similar to ChatGPT, which is a very advanced model. Nevertheless, these tools can help you improve your productivity.